Engineering is my passion and I am never without a project. This page will eventually showcase all of my projects which I think are cool enough to share.
Once I finish this website, what can you expect to see here? The list below contains only my favorite projects; you can expect many more as this website is slowly completed.
- Thesis – Designing and building a wireless photoplethysmograph system (PPG) utilizing compressed sensing to significantly reduce power consumption.
- Custom algorithm based on previous publications. Simulations and verification completed in MATLAB.
- Designing custom wireless platform. Algorithms being implemented and tested on real hardware.
- Two separate IEEE journal publications are planned.
- Character Recognition using a Neocognitron
- Non-Contact EEG System
- NJC’s MSP430 LaunchPad Blog
- A Homemade 3D Printer (RepRap) Blog
- Embedded QRS Detection Algorithm
- Many More…
I hope that you are excited to read about these projects! Not only will I be posting generic information about these projects, but I will also post code and schematics when it is possible to do so.